From Jim Zarroli, business reporter
1. Why did your daughter sit in on a meeting with the Japanese prime minister, and did she discuss any business during the meeting?
2. Last month you had a phone call with the Argentine president. Is there any truth to the report that you spoke about stalled permits for a construction project you’re building in Buenos Aires? What is the status of the project now?
From Scott Horsley, White House correspondent
3. Once the separation is complete, are there things you’ll discuss with Ivanka that you won’t discuss with Donald Jr. and Eric? And are there things your sons won’t discuss with you and their sister?
From Mary Louise Kelly, national security correspondent
4. Why are you skeptical of the consensus of all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies, that Russia interfered with the 2016 election process? You have repeatedly said that U.S. intelligence “has no idea” who hacked U.S. institutions. You have access to the classified evidence that supports the intelligence assessment. Do you possess evidence to the contrary?
From Mara Liasson, national political correspondent
5. The Carrier company is using the $16.5 million investment in the Indiana plant to automate it, which will lead to more layoffs in the future. Do you have a plan to stop the job-killing effects of automation?
From Tamara Keith, White House correspondent
6. Your former campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, said recently the problem with the media is that they took the things you said too literally. Do you want the American people to take what you say and tweet literally? How can the American people judge whether you are being truthful if your own aides say you shouldn’t necessarily be taken literally?
From Don Gonyea, national political correspondent
7. Mr. President-elect, you have said repeatedly in speeches during your thank-you tour that you will bring the U.S. together — that we’re one country, and we need to be united. But at those same speeches, talk of unity is combined with statements that criticize, even mock those who opposed you. How does that serve the unity you say needs to come about? And can you please list some specific examples of things you will do to help that unity take place?